Research Assistant 3 at the Center for Voting Technology
The Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) Department at the University of Connecticut invites applications for a Research Assistant 3 at the Center for Voting Technology.
The successful candidate will:
- Assist in the development of complex software systems within the charter of the lab on behalf of the State of Connecticut
- Leads more junior technical contributors in the variety of tasks ranging from sub-system development, to integration, to testing
- Collaborates in research and development with faculty and students as appropriate
- Participates in research and development in evaluating other systems for potential use within the State
- Document the results of research & development for various target audiences: the University community, the broader public, the State, and the specialist community
- Interacts with various State agencies (the University, the Secretary of State Office, DAS/BEST) in understanding requirements and obtaining feedback regarding the developed systems
- Maintains special-purpose software systems
For further information, please go here.