Please copy this file and edit it to fill in the blanks and answer the questions. Then email it to <email@example.com> before 4pm on Wednesday, September 6.
* send as body of message, rather than attachment
* put “CSE 3502 fall 2017 questionnaire” and your full name in the subject line
CSE 3502, Fall 2017
Introduction to the Theory of Computation
Homework 0: Questionnaire
2. Email address (for course-related email):
3. Please fill in the following information about prerequisites:
COURSE WHEN TAKEN INSTRUCTOR
CSE 2100 ? ?
CSE 2500 ? ?
4. What other courses (CS and otherwise) are you taking this semester?
5. Why are you taking this course at this time (check all that apply):
[ ] It's required
[ ] I might not be able to graduate on time if I don't take it now
[ ] The other section was already full
[ ] I think I'll really like this material
[ ] I want a challenge
7. Students who wish to take CSE 3502 must pledge to uphold the honor code above.
By typing my name above, I pledge to uphold the CSE 3502 honor code and the University’s code of academic conduct.
8. Is there anything else you think we should know about you or your background?