Please copy this file and edit it to fill in the blanks and answer the questions. Then email it to <email@example.com> before 4pm on Tuesday, January 23.
o send as body of message, rather than attachment
o send it from the email address which you want us to use for contacting you, if necessary
o put "CSE 3502 spring 2018 questionnaire" and your full name in the subject line
CSE 3502, Spring 2018
Introduction to the Theory of Computation
Homework 0: Questionnaire
2. Year in school (ex: junior) and your major (ex: applied math)
3. Please fill in the following information about prerequisites:
COURSE WHEN TAKEN INSTRUCTOR
CSE 2100 ? ?
CSE 2500 ? ?
4. What other courses (CS and otherwise) are you taking this semester?
5. Why are you taking this course at this time (check all that apply):
[ ] It's required
[ ] I might not be able to graduate on time if I don't take it now
[ ] The other section was already full
[ ] I think I'll really like this material
[ ] I want a challenge
Is there anything else you want us to know about your
8. Students who wish to take CSE 3502 must pledge to uphold the honor code above.
By typing my name above, I pledge to uphold the CSE 3502 honor code and the University's code of academic conduct.