We are looking for a motivated and resourceful student (graduate or advanced undergraduate) who is interested in biomedical image processing.
This is a half RA position for the Spring 2020 semester.
– Develop a pipeline to read and analyze x-ray images
– Develop image processing and machine learning methods to detect and localize imagining biomarkers
– Summarize and analyze the results
– Prepare reports
– Working knowledge of programing languages such as Python, MATLAB and C
– Experience in image processing
– Familiar with machine learning
– Able to work in Linux environment
– Strong communication and time-management skills
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.