Firmware Engineer at RacePoint Energy
Full-time position for Fall 18 semester in Osterville, MA.
Experience with one or more of the following:
- Programming languages: C, python or swift.
- Debugging hardware with a logic analyzer and/or oscilloscope.
- Writing code for an embedded device such as RPi, Beaglebone, Arduino.
- Soldering skills.
- Familiar with schematic capture and/or PCB layout.
Other tasks may include:
- Prototype assembly
- Re-flashing firmware
- Installing components in Alpha systems and lab systems
- Writing and running test plans
- QA on release candidates and writing bug reports
- Improving manufacturing automation with python scripts
- Writing embedded C code and debugging hardware issues
- Work with Swift code on an embedded device and/or setup and configure embedded linux.
About the company:
RacePoint Energy develops hardware and software to manage microgrids and all energy related things in a large home or business. We make breakers, thermostats, lighting controllers, etc. The company is a few years old and recently started shipping product. The environment is start-up and fast-paced.
For further information and to apply please contact: