Technology Field Engineer
Our client is looking for a talented professional to join our team as a Field Engineer. This position is responsible for handling PC hardware break fix calls at various locations. Ensuring customer satisfaction and solving issues in an efficient and pleasant manner are essential for this position. The Field Engineer is a key contributor to the success of managing our client’s IT environment.
Why You Will Love This Job
To successfully perform the requirements for this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or tasks simultaneously
- Excellent listening and communications skills, both verbal and written
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to provide and maintain detailed documentation on each job
- Strong computer skills and the ability to effectively communicate
- Must be comfortable and have excellent knowledge of Dell desktop systems
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Workstation Operating Systems and Applications including Microsoft Office
- Ability to take ownership of an incident and remain in contact with the client thru completion
- Problem-solving abilities and ability to meet reasonable deadlines
- Ability to build positive and collaborative relationships
- Willingness to develop professionally
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
The Must Haves – Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years’ experience in desktop computer support
- 2+ years’ experience with a ticketing system
- 2+ years’ experience managing email systems
- The following education/experience are preferred:
- A+ Certification
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Office 365
- Field Service Experience
- Hardware Experience
For further information go here.