We are hiring junior java developers for a banking and financial services role for a multi-national firm with offices in countries around the globe.
Entry-level or junior candidates are encouraged to apply for this role.
Basic Candidate Requirements:
• Strong development proficiency in Java
• Required to have financial services, banking and/or capital markets internship experience
• Required to have one of the following visas: US Citizenship, Green Card, TN or OPT.
• Higher education degree(s)
• Possess strong communication in the English Language
The Job Responsibilities:
1. Provides intermediate level system analysis, design, development, and implementation.
Verifies all deliverables meet Methodology and Information Security requirements.
2. Translates technical specifications, and/or design models into code for new or enhancement projects (for internal or external clients).
3. Develops code that reuses objects, is well structured, includes sufficient comments, and is easy to maintain.
4. Writes programs and reports. Elevates code into the development, test, and Production environments on schedule. Participates in design, code, and test inspections throughout life cycle to identify issues and ensure methodology compliance.
5. Participates in systems analysis activities, including system requirements analysis and definition, e.g. prototyping.
6. Performs unit testing and writes appropriate unit test plans to ensure requirements are satisfied. Assists in integration, systems, acceptance, and other related testing as needed.
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate review.
Barasheet Consulting, LLC.