Frequently Asked Questions

Q: I’m working full-time, have an undergraduate degree in (CS, CSE, CE,…) and want to pursue a part time M.S./Ph.D. degree. Is that possible at UConn?

Answer: Yes – we have a number of students pursue and complete part-time M.S. and doctoral programs in CSE at UConn. Every semester, we try to offer at least one CSE graduate course in the late afternoon (starting at 3:30) or early evening on a twice weekly basis. In semesters where that does not occur, the students can take independent studies (CSE5099) or project-based courses (CSE5600) after consultation with their advisors.


Connect With Us