Senior Design Projects Hallmark Success of CS&E Students
A capstone project is required for all CSE and CS majors where students embark on a realistic project taking it from requirements analysis to design, implementation, testing and production release. Ea. . .
read more | July 30, 2015
CSE Faculty and Staff Honored at 2015 Employee Recognition Breakfast
Several members of the Computer Science & Engineering Department celebrated service anniversaries and were honored at a recent Employee Recognition Breakfast including Reda Ammar and Howard Ellis . . .
read more | May 26, 2015
ISBRA ’15 Co-chaired by Dr. Mandoiu
Professor Ion Mandoiu is the program co-chair for the 11th International Symposium on Bioinformatics Research and Applications (ISBRA 2015), to be held on June 7-10 at the Old Dominion University in N. . .
read more | May 21, 2015
Dr. Peters Wins International Election as Chair of SIAG-GD
Tom Peters, Professor of Computer Science and Engineering and Professor of Mathematics, has won an international election to serve a two year term as the Chair of the SIAM Activity Group on Geometric . . .
read more | April 17, 2015
|More Department News|
- 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm, April 21, 2015 – CSE Colloquium: Eugene Eberbach
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm, April 17, 2015 – CSE Colloquium: Ahmed Al-Kattan
- 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm, February 16, 2015 – Google Tech Talk and Hiring at Google 101
- 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm, November 21, 2014 – CSE Colloquium: Wenlong Zhang
- N/A, November 15, 2014 – Undergrad TA Application Deadline
- N/A, November 10, 2014 – 1st Annual International Conference on Systems Engineering
Professor Demurjian and Sonalysts receive STTR Grant
Professor Demurjian and Sonalysts Inc. have received a Phase II STTR Grant of $737K from DoD, Air Force..