Professor Michel Chairing the Constraint Programming Track for ICS Conference
Professor Laurent Michel is Chairing the Constraint Programming stream for the 2015 INFORMS Computing Society Conference to be held in Richmond Virginia in January. Constraint Programming focuses on s. . .
read more | January 7, 2015
CSI/CHASE Project Wins Final Four Accolade
The UConn Center for Hardware Assurance, Security and Engineering (Chase) and the Comcast Center of Excellence for Security Innovation (CSI) project was one of the final four finalists for the Northea. . .
read more | December 12, 2014
Anthony W. DeSio Endowed Fellowship in Computer Science Engineering
Due to the generous gift from The Anthony W. DeSio and Delores J. DeSio Foundation, a scholarship has been created in our department entitled the “Anthony W. DeSio Endowed Fellowship in Computer Sci. . .
read more | December 4, 2014
CSE Colloquium: Wenlong Zhang
A wireless human motion monitoring system: from mechatronics to rehabilitation Wenlong Zhang, UC Berkeley 1pm Friday, Nov 21, 2014 in ITEB 336 Our society is witnessing an unprecedent, enduring, and. . .
read more | November 18, 2014
|More Department News|
- 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm, November 21, 2014 – CSE Colloquium: Wenlong Zhang
- N/A, November 15, 2014 – Undergrad TA Application Deadline
- N/A, November 10, 2014 – 1st Annual International Conference on Systems Engineering
- 4:00 pm, November 6, 2014 – Colloquium with Bernie Gracy-VP of Pitney Bowes
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm, October 31, 2014 – Jon Bentley: Selecting Data for Experiments: Past, Present and Future
- N/A, October 31, 2014 – 24th Annual Fall Workshop on Computational Geometry
Professor Rajasekaran earns $1.2 Million NSF Big Data Grant
Sanguthevar Rajasekaran, Director of the Booth Engineering Center for Advanced Technologies, and a team of researchers will devise new algorithms that can efficiently make use of the almost inconceivably large set of information. It is the first NSF-funded grant for big data research project in the state.
Complete article is here.