ISBRA ’15 Co-chaired by Dr. Mandoiu
Professor Ion Mandoiu is the program co-chair for the 11th International Symposium on Bioinformatics Research and Applications (ISBRA 2015), to be held on June 7-10 at the Old Dominion University in N. . .
read more | May 21, 2015
Dr. Peters Wins International Election as Chair of SIAG-GD
Tom Peters, Professor of Computer Science and Engineering and Professor of Mathematics, has won an international election to serve a two year term as the Chair of the SIAM Activity Group on Geometric . . .
read more | April 17, 2015
VoTeR Center Develops Technological Requirements for Electronic Poll Book Systems
VoTeR Center Develops Technological Requirements for Electronic Poll Book Systems Under the direction of Professor and Department Head, Alexander Shvartsman, the VoTeR Center advises state agencies in. . .
read more | April 16, 2015
Dr. Michel Program Chair of CPAIOR 2015
Laurent Michel is the Program Chair of the Twelfth International Conference on Integration of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Operations Research (OR) techniques in Constraint Programming (CP). The . . .
read more | April 15, 2015
|More Department News|
- 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm, April 21, 2015 – CSE Colloquium: Eugene Eberbach
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm, April 17, 2015 – CSE Colloquium: Ahmed Al-Kattan
- 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm, February 16, 2015 – Google Tech Talk and Hiring at Google 101
- 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm, November 21, 2014 – CSE Colloquium: Wenlong Zhang
- N/A, November 15, 2014 – Undergrad TA Application Deadline
- N/A, November 10, 2014 – 1st Annual International Conference on Systems Engineering
Professor Bing Wang and Others Develop Mobile App for Depression Screening
Professor Bing Wang and others received NSF funding to develop the mobile app LifeRhythm to help monitor people for real-time symptoms of depression.