Dr. Peters Wins International Election as Chair of SIAG-GD
Tom Peters, Professor of Computer Science and Engineering and Professor of Mathematics, has won an international election to serve a two year term as the Chair of the SIAM Activity Group on Geometric . . .
read more | April 17, 2015
VoTeR Center Develops Technological Requirements for Electronic Poll Book Systems
VoTeR Center Develops Technological Requirements for Electronic Poll Book Systems Under the direction of Professor and Department Head, Alexander Shvartsman, the VoTeR Center advises state agencies in. . .
read more | April 16, 2015
Dr. Michel Program Chair of CPAIOR 2015
Laurent Michel is the Program Chair of the Twelfth International Conference on Integration of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Operations Research (OR) techniques in Constraint Programming (CP). The . . .
read more | April 15, 2015
Professor Bing Wang and Others Develop Mobile App for Depression Screening
It’s common to hear complaints about our near-constant connection to our smart phones, but UConn researchers believe they can use the ubiquity of these devices to better screen for depression. Depre. . .
read more | April 1, 2015
|More Department News|
- 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm, April 21, 2015 – CSE Colloquium: Eugene Eberbach
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm, April 17, 2015 – CSE Colloquium: Ahmed Al-Kattan
- 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm, February 16, 2015 – Google Tech Talk and Hiring at Google 101
- 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm, November 21, 2014 – CSE Colloquium: Wenlong Zhang
- N/A, November 15, 2014 – Undergrad TA Application Deadline
- N/A, November 10, 2014 – 1st Annual International Conference on Systems Engineering
Dr. Jinbo Bi receives $1.12M NIH R01 Grant
The Computer Science & Engineering Department is proud to announce that Associate Professor Jinbo Bi recently received a $1.12 million R01 award from the National Institute of Health (NIH) for her project entitled: “Quantitative Methods to Subtype Drug Dependencies and Detect Novel Genetic Variants"