Undergraduate Forms

Program Plan Change Application

This online application form allows current UConn students to:

  • Apply to change your major to one within the College of Engineering, from either a different school or college or to change your current engineering major.
  • Apply to a second choice change of major within the College of Engineering, in case you are not selected for your first choice.
  • Apply for an additional/second major in the College of Engineering (for current Engineering students only).
  • Declare a concentration (for current Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Management & Engineering for Manufacturing, Materials Science & Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering students only).

To access the Program Plan Change Application Form please visit https://request.engr.uconn.edu/ and sign in using your NetID.

Registration Forms

If you are on a 16-17 or higher catalog year and are interested in an Individualized Concentration area, please complete this form and schedule a meeting with Dr. Ion Mandoiu.


Connect With Us